Our Advertising Supervisor, Sara Prentice, lately sat down with the hosts of The Sharpened Artist Podcast to speak all issues Strathmore paper.
The Sharpened Artist was created by John Middick as a useful resource for artists to realize helpful details about supplies, methods, artwork companies, and elementary expertise to change into an artist by yourself. John spent years deep-diving into the medium of coloured pencil, gaining as a lot helpful data as attainable. His purpose is to save lots of different artists on a regular basis and energy of studying about artwork by sharing all the things related he's already realized in a single place.
Turn out to be part of the Sharpened Artist Group and be taught with John right here.
The Sharpened Artist Podcast, Episode 336 – All Issues Strathmore Paper
Hosts John Middick and Barb Sotiropoulos chatted with Strathmore Advertising Supervisor Sara Prentice on the present to speak about Strathmore Paper. A number of the matters mentioned embody:
- Strathmore historical past: the founder, the naming of the corporate, how the brand was chosen
- How artists are chosen for the pad covers
- Sustainability practices and recycled papers
- Paper longevity and archival qualities
- Inside and exterior sizing to permit paper to react to moisture correctly
- Vegan practices in papermaking
- One of the best paper for coloured pencils
- What Bristol paper is: easy vs vellum floor
- The Strathmore web site and weblog as a useful resource on supplies and paper
- Understanding matching the appropriate paper varieties together with your mediums
- Strathmore ambassadors
- Understanding the Strathmore Collection to select the very best paper to your wants
We hope you discover this Podcast helpful and informative and that it guides you in deciding on the appropriate surfaces for the absolute best end result of your work!